May 18-19, 2017 • Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore • Singapore
The Platts 1st Annual Bunkering & Storage Asia will bring together oil companies, traders, refiners, operational heads and commercial managers from bunker suppliers, shipping companies and terminals, storage owners and technology, construction and maintenance service providers from across Asia and the globe, to discuss the major issues facing the bunker and storage industry.
Critical issues to be discussed include:
- An overview of investment and development of infrastructure and bunkering standards
- Impact of oil prices on the regional shipping and storage industry
- What are companies doing to manage sulphur cap limits – do we see a sulphur cap reality?
- How will the green agenda transform the shipping industry?
- Assessing regional supply and demand dynamics
- Assessing the potential for development of other fuels: biofuels, methanol and ethanol as marine fuels
The Platts 1st Annual Bunkering & Storage conference brochure is currently in development. Be amongst the first to receive the brochure as soon as it becomes available.