Identify opportunities and manage risk with Platts Dirty Tankerwire. Delivered by email every business day this report provides an extensive picture of the most important developments in the dirty tanker market.VIEW SAMPLE
- Spot arbitrage opportunities for crude and fuel oil: By accessing our daily global freight rates
- Maximize margins: Analyze the report’s data and commentary to spot pricing trends
- Aid your freight negotiations Use Platts independent rates to fix and charter at the market price
- Stay one step ahead of the competition: Get access to information on projects, supply, market dynamics and crude deals
Critical content includes:
- Latest Global Tanker fixtures
- Daily updated independent World-scale rates and freight assessments
- Separate East of Suez, West of Suez and Americas commentaries
- Crude deals concluded in the Market on Close assessment process
- Corresponding Market Data codes and Marine Alert page numbers
- Tanker-sensitive news including port closures, severe weather and loading programs
- World-scale & $/mt conversions that are easily identified for same cargo size and route
Key Assessments include:
|East of Suez|
|West of Suez|
|Black Sea - Med||80kt||Worldscale|
Platts Clean Tankerwire is delivered in PDF format via email and online download.
Why S&P Global Platts?
As an independent commodity price, news and analysis provider with robust methodologies, our benchmark commodity prices have become the common language participants use to write contracts, monitor their commodity market, and achieve full transparency around transactions. Platts makes no representation or warranty as to the results to be obtained by market participants who elect to use Platts prices and indices as the basis for transactions.
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE OF DIRTYTANKERWIRE HERE