Platts Dry Freight Wire integrates the views of brokers, ship owners and charterers to provide you with a truly independent and holistic assessment of the dry freight market. VIEW SAMPLE
Combine data from our price assessments, market news & commentary, unique cargo information and verified fixtures to help you effectively manage your risk exposure and make better informed decisions in the dry freight market.
- Daily updates and commentary on the global dry freight market major trading hubs
- Over 120 independent freight rate assessments updated daily plus extensive listings and analysis of freight heards and fixtures
- Voyage rate ($/ton) and time charter equivalent ($/day)
- Covers all major vessel sizes, from Capesize to Handysize
- All major dry freight commodities (alumina, bauxite, coking & thermal coal, ferrous scrap, grains, iron ore, limestone, petcoke and sugar)
- Keep up-to-date with market developments and spot opportunities ahead of the competition
- Save time by gaining access to unique cargo information and verified fixtures
- Understand price drivers and fluctuations to trade, write contracts and negotiate transactions with confidence
- Understand the tonnage situation and freight levels
- Leverage arbitrage opportunities to optimize profit margins
Who Should Buy
Ship owners, charterers, brokers, logisticians, traders, risk managers and analysts can turn to us to get the most up-to-date, robust assessment of the market.
Access and Delivery
Dry Freight Wire is delivered daily in PDF format via email and is available for download here.
Your subscription also includes access to past issues in our archive database. Search by company name, date, industry and publication to create your own customized reference on issues that interest you.
The price of this product is based on one user in one location. Many clients purchase multiple subscriptions to ensure their entire staff has access to Platts’ information. We can work with you to ensure that we appropriately license your staff and put in place the correct discount levels as well as ensure that our distribution methods meet your specific needs.