View larger image
The Electric Power System of Europe wall map presents the key components of the electric power generation and transmission system in more than 40 European countries. Features include existing and planned power plants (colored by primary fuel, sized by nameplate capacity, symbolized by operational status and labeled with name and operator code) and electric transmission lines with a voltage of 220kV and greater (colored by voltage and labeled by transmission zone). Topography, major cities and national capitals are also represented.
- Existing & planned power plants with 100 MW or greater in generation capacity. Plants are sized by nameplate capacity, colored with primary fuel and labeled with name and operator code
- Transmission lines (>=220kV) colored by voltage. Both existing and planned transmission lines are represented and labeled by transmission zone
- Transmission zone boundaries
- Detailed inset maps of Cologne, Germany and Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Major cities and capitals
- Major rivers and water bodies
- Table showing power plant operators
- Charts depicting Capacity Increments by Primary Plant Type, Fuel Mix of Installed Capacity for Select Countries, Fuel Mix of Annual Domestic Generation for Select Countries and Platts Electricity Assessments, Base 1 Ahead €MWh
Select the version that best meets your needs
Printed on heavyweight, glossy, photo-quality paper to enhance the richness of the colors, this version is suitable for framing or display. Dimensions: 32" x 43.22"
Laminated Wall Map
Printed on a durable paper and then laminated, this version can be marked up for analysis and brainstorming purposes and also looks great framed. Dimensions: 32" x 43.22"
The digital edition of the Electric Power System of Europe wall map presents the same content as the wall map in a portable format. View maps on any PC whether at your cubicle, in an office, or on the road. Wall space is not required.
This download features the wall map broken into 23 printable, hyperlinked, legal-sized (8.5 x 14 inch) PDF pages. A non-printable version of the full-sized wall map is also included to enable copying of specific areas to paste into presentations. The maps’ tabular information (abbreviations) is presented in an easy-to-navigate spreadsheet.
- Share maps with your colleagues and extract images of detailed areas for presentations or to email
- Print detailed areas of interest and take to meetings
- Easily navigate between adjacent map page - maps are hyperlinked
- View from any PC while on the road