The international nuclear industry turns to one source for the latest news and information. Every other week, Inside NRC delivers news and insight used by industry professionals around the world to track developments in the nuclear power regulation area with a focus on the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission.VIEW SAMPLE
Inside NRC provides an exclusive section on international regulation, monitoring the activities of regulators around the globe, including:
- The issues that regulators have their eyes on, and what their proposals will mean for nuclear power
- Concise, clear explanations of emerging technical issues and their regulatory implications
- Exclusive interviews with top regulators, explaining what they're thinking as they develop new regulatory approaches
- Who's in and who's out, who's moving up, and who's changing jobs in the regulatory world
- What the advocates, lawyers and government officials are saying about vital policy issues and who's trying to influence regulatory policy
Who Should Buy
Top executives of nuclear utilities, suppliers of equipment and services, consultants and even NRC officials depend on this biweekly market report to keep them on the inside track. If you're a player in nuclear regulation, you value Inside NRC.
Platts staff of veteran journalists is known for getting the news first from regulators around the globe. No one knows this beat like the staff of Inside NRC, or reports on it as accurately and objectively. Their efforts help you:
- Track the nuclear regulatory bodies in the U.S., Europe, and Asia.
- Receive information about any planned regulatory actions that might impact operations and take electricity off the grid (or increase it).
- Learn the level of NRC inspections at a plant, which could point to the overall financial health of the plant.
- Access coverage of NRC approvals of upgrades for nuclear units.
- Have confidence in your decisions
- Save time by finding the most relevant information and analysis in one publication
Inside NRC Statistics Monthly, for email subscribers only, is a spreadsheet supplement to Inside NRC. It includes data on net generation, as well as hours online for the month and year-to-date for each U.S. unit collected by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission from U.S. operators.
The supplement, which is delivered with the last issue of Inside NRC each month, also contains data from most operators worldwide and includes year-to-date net capacity factors.
Inside NRC and Inside NRC Statistics Monthly are delivered in PDF format via email. You also can download issues in PDF format at Platts.com.
Gain access to past articles from back issues of Inside NRC. These valuable resources will allow you to search for and analyze useful information and create your own customized reference on issues that interest you. You'll always find what you're looking for, because our archives are easily searchable. Just enter key words, company names, a date range, or an industry, and specify publications you wish to search. Add the Enhanced Market Report Service to your subscription today for a minimal fee, and you'll gain long-term benefits.
Many clients purchase multiple subscriptions to ensure their entire staff has access to Platts information. We'll work with you to ensure our distribution methods meet your specific needs.For details, contact your nearest Platts office.