A new Platts Analytics report that delivers data-driven coverage of natural gas and LNG, crude oil and liquids, and electric power markets, Platts Mexico Energy Monthly provides insights that allow you to enhance your market outlook, build more robust models, and validate investment and strategic decisions. It’s the type of coverage you’ve come to expect from the leading independent provider of news, analysis, and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets.VIEW SAMPLE
Mexico Energy Monthly Benefits
- Strategize with confidence: Manage operational risk and gain insight into the pace of reform by commodity and region
- Understand pricing: Make faster and more informed trading decisions by referring to data, analysis and market news in one convenient report
- Identify opportunities: Get a concise picture of United States-Mexico oil and gas imports and exports
- Benchmark your performance: Make better-timed investment decisions along the oil and gas supply chain
- Ensure compliance: Gain transparency into the cost structure of state productive enterprises, PEMEX and CFE
- Tailor to your business: Generate statistics around existing and forecasted capacity for natural gas pipelines, power plants, refineries, processing plants, fractionation plants, steam crackers and LNG import/export terminals
Whether you’re a research analyst, trader or business development professional, Platts Mexico Energy Monthly is a vital tool to help you confidently assess emerging opportunities in Mexico's transitioning energy markets.
Data, analysis and news in one product
- News and market commentary – Market-critical coverage and timelines for reform, published by Platts’ on-the-ground and global reporters and analysts
- Price reports – Essential market intelligence produced by the industry’s largest editorial team dedicated to energy price reporting
- Mexico Facilities Databank – Location, ownership and capacity data for proposed, approved, planned, under construction, and operating infrastructure
- Supply and demand analysis – Domestic supply and demand, price, and market fundamentals analysis for Mexico crude oil, natural gas and LNG, and electric power
- Forecasting – Short- and mid-term natural gas (including LNG imports) forecasts from our analysts who work on the Platts Bentek product lines
- Production capacities – Oil and natural gas production trends and regional maps
- Retail electricity sales – By end-use sector
- Special feature – Deeper analysis of sector reform from our analysts at Platts Analytics
Did You Know?
Mexico's federal government has entered into an exclusive agreement with Platts to utilize Platts oil and natural gas price data in the nation's pricing formulas. The same Platts data – and analytical insight – can be part of your organization’s Mexico strategy, too. Subscribe to Platts Mexico Energy Monthly today.
As an independent commodity price and news provider with robust methodologies, our benchmark commodity prices have become the common language participants use to write contracts, monitor their commodity market, and achieve full transparency around transactions. Platts makes no representation or warranty as to the results to be obtained by market participants who elect to use Platts' prices and indices as the basis for transactions.
Many clients purchase multiple subscriptions to ensure their entire team can access Platts information. We'll work with you to ensure our distribution methods meet your specific needs.