North American Natural Gas Liquids Map
View larger image
The North American Natural Gas Liquids map displays the principal components and latest projects of the NGL industry from source-region to the delivery terminal. This definitive reference utilizes the most current information from Platts Bentek NGL Facilities Databank combined with industry leading mapping data from Platts, to present a comprehensive and up-to-date view of the industry. Available in print or digitally.
Key NGL Features:
- NGL pipelines labeled with pipeline name and operator
- Existing & planned projects for NGL pipelines, Steam Crackers and Fractionators
- Storage facilities
- Steam crackers
- NGL terminals
- LPG terminals
- Dehydrogenation Facilities
- Oil refineries
- Key Shale Plays and Basins
- PADD regions (Federal Petroleum Administration for Defense Districts)
- Data table showing status, ownership and capacity for Fractionators and Steam Crackers
- Detailed insets of Amarillo, Corpus Christi, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Haynesville, Midland, Mont Belvieu, Conway, and the greater Gulf of Mexico
- Base map includes major cities, capitals & counties
Select the version that best meets your needs
Printed on heavyweight, glossy, photo-quality paper to enhance the richness of the colors, this version is suitable for framing or display. Dimensions: 42 x 66 inches.
Laminated Wall Map
Printed on a durable paper and then laminated, this version can be marked up for analysis and brainstorming purposes and also looks great framed. Dimensions: 42 x 66 inches.
The digital edition of the North American Natural Gas Liquids wall map presents the same content as the wall map in a portable format. View maps on any PC whether at your cubicle, in an office, or on the road. Wall space is not required.
This download features the wall map broken into 22 printable, hyperlinked, legal-sized (8.5 x 14 inch) PDF pages. A non-printable version of the full-sized wall map is also included to enable copying of specific areas to paste into presentations. The maps’ tabular information (abbreviations) is presented in an easy-to-navigate spreadsheet.
- Share maps with your colleagues and extract images of detailed areas for presentations or to email
- Print detailed areas of interest and take to meetings
- Easily navigate between adjacent map page - maps are hyperlinked
- View from any PC while on the road