Platts Polymerscan Latin American Edition is a regionalized market report specifically tailored to Latin America and its key domestic markets. The weekly report is published in Spanish, Portuguese and English and includes price assessments, news, commentary and supporting supply and demand fundamentals.VIEW SAMPLE
- Gain granular insight on key markets in the Latin America region to inform buying or selling strategies to ensure contracts are negotiated from a position of knowledge
- Capture the changing pricing dynamics across domestic markets by understand new supply capacities
- Enables producers, buyers and traders to track polymer resin production margins and gauge supply and demand balances
- Polymer resin pricing charts depict market activity so that you can visualize trends and act on opportunities with informed insight
- See how global upstream feedstock prices are moving and gain an insight into the drivers behind price changes in local polymer resin markets to inform contract negotiations
- More than 40 spot price assessments from across the Latin America region, including: West Coast South America, Brazil and Mexico
- Weekly arithmetic average of FAS Houston prices
- Monthly price change percentages from upstream feedstocks through to polymer resins
- Key cracker margins and spreads
- Country level surplus/deficit balances for polyethylene and polypropylene
- Table of scheduled plant maintenance
- Market news and commentary from across the Latin America region
- Assessment rationales published for every assessment commentary, as well as bids, offers, trades and exclusions
- Available in English, Spanish and Portuguese
Polymerscan Latin American Edition is delivered in PDF format via email with past issues available.
Many clients buy a package that includes Polymerscan and Polymerscan Latin American Edition, which together provide a complete picture of the global resin markets with a unique insight into pricing across Latin America.
Why S&P Global Platts?
As an independent commodity price and news provider with robust methodologies, our benchmark commodity prices have become the common language participants use to write contracts, monitor their commodity market, and achieve full transparency around transactions. Platts makes no representation or warranty as to the results to be obtained by market participants who elect to use Platts prices and indices as the basis for transactions.