Solventswire is a weekly market report for the global solvent marketplace, specifically designed to help those involved in trading, buying and selling across the producer to consumer markets. The report provides you with online and mobile access to the latest worldwide solvent prices, news and closing market price assessments.VIEW SAMPLE
- Daily access to more than 50 price assessments will help you to develop a strong pricing and business strategy
- Understand the key drivers of feedstock and derivative prices to help you trade, write contracts and negotiate transactions with confidence
- Negotiate the best value and protect your margins by understanding solvent market price trends
- Identifying diverse trading patterns, pricing trends and key market characteristics so you can seize time-critical opportunities for long-term benefit
- Understand prices for both domestic and export solvent products
- Stay connected to the latest price changes and market news from your desktop, tablet or smartphone
Platts Solventswire brings you easy access to solvent market price ranges and the latest market news from across the globe. Its weekly coverage of the solvent markets includes a summary of market events and developments along with closing market assessments and weekly prices for:
- Solvent Naphtha (C9)
- Solvent Toluene
- Solvent Xylenes
- White Spirit
- Hexane (Special Grade)
- Solvent MX
- Caustic Soda
- Acetone T1
- Acetone T2
- E Acetate
- B Acetate
- Industrial Ethanol
As part of our continued commitment to market transparency, rationales are published for every assessment commentary, as well as bids, offers, trades and exclusions. Find out about our methodology.
Solventswire is delivered in PDF format via email with past issues available to download online. A subscription to Solventswire also includes online access via Platts Market Center and our mobile app (IOS / Android).
Many clients purchase multiple subscriptions to ensure their entire staff has access to information. We'll work with you to ensure our distribution methods meet your specific needs.
Why S&P Global Platts
As an independent commodity price and news provider with robust methodologies, our benchmark commodity prices have become the common language participants use to write contracts, monitor their commodity market, and achieve full transparency around transactions. Platts makes no representation or warranty as to the results to be obtained by market participants who elect to use Platts prices and indices as the basis for transactions.