Gain a deeper understanding into the 'why' behind any market shifts or price movements with Platts Steel Raw Materials Monthly, a monthly market report for the steel raw materials market providing expert analysis on the iron ore, coking coal and ferrous scrap markets.VIEW SAMPLE
- Follow steel raw materials news and prices so you can make the most of market changes and use price volatility at your advantage.
- Keep in touch with policy and regulations so you can better understand global steel trade flows and spot opportunities in the iron ore, coking coal, steel and scrap markets.
- Help plan your business strategy using our insightful monthly analysis by uncovering what's moving the ferrous market.
Whether you’re an Executive, risk manager, research analyst, trader or broker, Platts Steel Raw Materials Monthly is a vital report that can fuel your thinking, planning and forecasting in today’s evolving marketplace.
- Monthly average prices for raw materials and steel, including TSI 62% Fe iron ore & Platts IODEX price assessments.
- News and analysis on key product areas including iron ore, coking coal, scrap, coke, ferroalloys, freight, nickel & carbon.
- Iron ore spot transactions by major producers, production, import, and price correlation analysis.
- Metallurgical coal import and export, port throughput data.
- Ferrous raw material and steel supply/demand outlook and forward curves.
- World raw material trade flow map and Steel Mill Economics spread prices.
- Spot trade information by miner (BHP, Vale etc), by number of trades and volume in tons - not available anywhere else.
- Insight into China and India infrastructure development and possible demand on steel.
- Special focus on Chinese iron ore production, new blast furnace capacity commissions, demand forecast and likely import sources.
Platts Steel Raw Materials Monthly is delivered in PDF format via email and available to download from our subscription portal. Where you can also gain access to back issues to search and analyze historic information and create your own customized reference on issues that interest you.
Platts Steel Raw Materials Monthly is also available as part of a subscription to Steel Markets Daily.
Why S&P Global Platts
As an independent commodity price and news provider with robust methodologies, our benchmark commodity prices have become the common language participants use to write contracts, monitor their commodity market, and achieve full transparency around transactions. Platts makes no representation or warranty as to the results to be obtained by market participants who elect to use Platts' prices and indices as the basis for transactions.