View larger image
The North America Utility Service Territories wall map provides a visual representation of the retail service territories for all Investor-Owned Utilities (IOU) and major non-investor owned and municipal utilities in the US and Canada. Areas are overlaid with major cities and counties to accurately understand geographic extents. View the retail service territories for utilities across North America in order to explore potential mergers and acquisitions, monitor your competitors’ market penetration and use as an initial research step when investigating land use and right-of-way possibilities.
- Investor owned utility (IOU) service territories labeled with company name
- Significant non-investor owned utility territories including distribution co-op's, municipals, public authorities and federal territories, labeled with name
- Inset maps showing NERC regions and Independent System Operators (ISOs)
- Pie chart showing U.S. Electricity Consumption
- Major cities, state capitals, counties
This map is available in the following sizes:
Map dimension: 42" x 64"
Select the version that best meets your needs
Printed on heavyweight, glossy, photo-quality paper to enhance the richness of the colors, this version is suitable for framing or display. Dimensions: 42 x 64 inches.
Laminated Wall Map
Printed on high-quality matte paper and then laminated, this durable version is spill and tear resistant and also looks great framed. Dimensions: 42 x 64 inches.
Instant download of the map in PDF format